Thursday 20 January 2011

Another major problem I had was getting the bath picture right.
I couldn't get the lady's face right, but the major problems were the bubbles and the bath itself:

  • I kept on tweaking the lady's face on the computer with a graphics tablet until i was happy with it. With the bath however, I just decided to start again.
  • I learnt from Katy how to use the Pen and the Line tool in Adobe Illustrator.
  • With these new found skills I lowered the opacity of my hand drawn sketch and created a new layer.
  • On the new layer I constructed the bath with the pen and line tool.
  • With the lowered opacity of the illustration I practically traced this illustration but the pen and line tools made the bath look sharper.
  • I then live traced the image and continued adjusting it in Adobe Photoshop with a graphics tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment